Our client has an immediate opening for a Chief Information Officer. The CIO is a key strategic and transformative senior role that excels in executive leadership and is responsible for ensuring the alignment of data, digital and technology resources to achieve the credit union' s strategic and operational objectives. The CIO is responsible for developing strategic plans and deployment of company technology and infrastructure. This position helps ensure the development and management of a recurring set of spending plans for technology investment. The CIO is a student of learning, constantly scanning the marketplace to evaluate effectiveness of current and new industry trends, technologies, and software and make recommendations for improvement.
• Four-year college degree, as well as graduate degree in a business or technology field, or equivalent preferred
• A minimum of ten years of work-related experience in a full-service financial institution or experience in a related position in a related field. Prefer at least five years' experience in a senior leadership role.
• Must understand the needs of the business owners, align with the strategic roadmap, and integrate, coordinate and facilitate complex resources to in a fast paced, agile format.
• Must possess an Entrepreneurial mindset someone who will leverage data and make smart, risk-based decisions that honor business objectives and deliver a just-in-time solution.
• As a senior leader, take personal ownership of the culture shift and be an accelerator in the advancement of the credit union' s long range culture.