44105 15th St W STE 301 Lancaster, CA 93534 US
- Operates CT scanner, table, and gantry.
- Maintains optimal performance and safety of all CT equipment.
- Properly positions patients for CT examinations.
- Properly uses radiation protection for patients and staff.
- Follows established protocols and correctly performs ordered exams.
- Properly assesses patients' labs, medications, and allergy history.
- Assesses patients' orders and prescriptions for proper CT examination.
- Properly uses barium and iodinated oral contrast.
- Properly administers IV contrast, including proper assessment of IV site and use of a power injector.
- Properly uses contrast warmer.
- Willing to work in any area and flexible in meeting the needs of the department.
- Completes examinations and executes PACS and RIS.
- Properly uses oxygen and suction equipment.
- Properly utilizes x-ray equipment in the diagnostic modality.
- Knowledge of CT protocols.
- Knowledge of diagnostic equipment.
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy.
- Knowledge of contrast differences and the ability to identify contrast reactions.
- Knowledge of radiation protection for patients and staff.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of duty to report behavior standard, purpose of the Corporate Compliance hotline, and importance of seeking guidance from a supervisor when in doubt regarding possible corporate compliance issue.
- Ability to operate CT scanner, table, and gantry.
- Ability to operate PACS and RIS.
- Ability to assess patients' lab values, medications, and allergy history.
Salary Range: $95,000 - $118,000 per year