1812 Verdugo Blvd
Job Category: Manager
Job Number: 20083
Our client is urgently looking for a Manager of Clinical Informatics; the role of this position requires solid clinical knowledge and experience in developing, implementing and providing operational support for clinical information systems (CERNER IS A MUST).
This individual must be able to foster teamwork through collaboration with clinicians, project managers, vendors, regulatory agencies and technical experts to ensure the design and deployment of information that will result in improved care and outcomes for our patients. The individual must use expert knowledge to aggregate data from disparate systems and create analytics to solve healthcare problems or support decision making operationally, clinically and financially.
The individual will be responsible for concise, accurate and well complied information. The clinical informatics manager will work with sometimes large-scale data sets and apply analytics (including situation applications) in response to end user requirements.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Bachelor of Science in computer science, information systems, informatics discipline or a related field
- Master’ s Degree in a related field preferred
- Two (2) to Five (5) years of experience in a lead, supervisory and/or leadership role
- Minimum of five (5) years in IT with experience in system implementation and go-live
- Experience in a healthcare setting highly desired
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt easily to change and lead others in a team environment