Prosum https://prosum3.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.prosum.com https://www.prosum.com true
2011 N Soto Street Los Angeles (Hybrid), CA 90032 US
2023-05-01 2023-07-05 Employment Type: Contract Job Category: Other Area(s) Job Number: 23624
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience; experience to include implementation, testing, and on-going support of clinical application(s)
- At least 2 years Health Care Information Technology (HCIT) consulting work experience
- Must have advanced Inpatient workflow experience.
- Cerner experience highly desired
- Experience as a Licensed Clinical worker or Health Care worker a plus
- Work closely with appropriate personnel to establish clinical workflows (Provider, Nursing, Front Office, Ancillary staff, Lab, Radiology, Pharmacy, Medication Administration and other Orders workflows)
- Drives development of future state workflows leveraging clinical and application knowledge
- Educates clinicians on appropriate system use and promotes positive experience of IT solutions
- Develop and monitor Key Performance Indicators for assigned facility
- Responsible for the implementation and development of assigned clinical applications, including providing 1st-2nd level of support to end-users.
- Work closely with internal resources and vendor to upgrade applicable software or enhancements, including testing any new functionalities, enhancements, or upgrades.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activities; resolving problems; maintaining progress reports; and escalating problems as needed.
- Analyzes problems and errors produced by applications and end-users and work closely with end-users and vendor to effectively correct the problems.
- Determines operational objectives by analyzing functions; gathering information; and evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Provides references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation, such as Job Aids; provides help desk support; and trains users.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Works with leadership to identify SMEs for project work as needed