26901 Malibu Hills Road
Job Category: Data Warehouse
Job Number: 20179
You’ ll thrive in this position if you’ re:
- A Great Communicator: you’ re capable and comfortable translating IT concepts into layman terms that can be easily understood by a non-technical audience.
- Highly Organized: In a dynamic work environment with many moving parts, you’ re at ease prioritizing your responsibilities and maintaining deadlines.
- Improvement Focused: you never turn off the thought “ how can I do this better, faster, or with less?”.
- An expert in your field: you maintain a deep understanding and comprehensive knowledge base of Data Warehouse Design, Data Modeling, and Project Management.
Here’ s more of what you’ ll get to do:
- Be responsible for the architecture and design of enterprise Data Warehouse processes while providing technical leadership for Data Warehouse implementation, with design and development standards.
- Be responsible for the prompt, courteous and efficient management of all support requests to the Data Warehouse team, including ad-hoc data analysis requests.
- Design and develop Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes to acquire and load data from internal and external sources.
- Be accountable for all aspects of the data warehouse processes including data modeling, ETL, data validation and implementation.
- Document and maintain business definitions, data dictionary, and data mapping.
- Implement data source integrations using various Web Services like REST and SOAP.
- Develop and implement programs in various languages like SQL stored procedures, ASP .Net, Java, Python, etc.
- Evaluate data process optimization opportunities and develop recommendations and improvements.
- Provide support to users in training and education on available data tools as required.
What we require:
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- 5+ years in Data Warehouse applications.
- 5+ years of experience with the BI/DW lifecycle components including Source Data Analysis, ETL, ODS, Data Marts, and Data Mining.
- 5+ years of analysis, development, and programming experience.
- Significant experience with data modeling skills (conceptual, logical, and physical model design, Operational Data Stores, Enterprise Data Warehouses and Data Marts).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts into cogent and comprehensible business terminology.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, strong analytical abilities, and process orientation.
- Commitment to excellence in service, performance, and execution.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience.
What we prefer:
- Microsoft SQL Server Database, Integration Services Certification.
- 3+ years proven experience in managing and executing data warehouse initiatives along with providing project management/process support to IT teams.
- Experience with Big Data technologies, AWS or Azure cloud environment, and Real-Time Integration methodologies.
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment while effectively managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.