DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Participates in researching, testing and implementing optimized technical solutions for production users.
• Multi-platform computer system management (Linux / UNIX, Apple OS X and Windows):
o Security policy / access rights
o Remote control
o Application support
• Leverages array of software utilities to troubleshoot and streamline department services.
• Understands production workflows and timelines.
• Measure, calibrate and validate color reference displays and OS parameters to meet DTVA
• Performs miscellaneous technical special projects as assigned by department management.
• The ability to write “ light weight” scripts for automating processes is a plus.
• Participates in hardening new solutions for production solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
• Bachelor’ s degree in a technical discipline.
• Must be able to follow directions and procedures.
• 3 to 5 years of experience working with (advanced troubleshooting and configuration
experience) Linux or UNIX, Mac OS and Microsoft Windows based systems in a network environment.
• 3 to 5 years of experience working with computer graphics / media applications
• 3 to 5 years in supporting computer systems in a large company / enterprise environment.
• 3 to 5 years of experience working with network management and administration utilities in TCP/IP networking environment.
• Able to communicate technical information effectively – both written and verbally.
• Ability to work in a fast pace, production critical team environment.
• Must have a strong customer service orientation and have the ability to work with a diverse user community.
• Must be well organized and detailed oriented.