Job Category: DevOps
Job Number: 20300
- Plan and execute the automation of all types of workloads in our cloud environments (AWS)
- Build and support serverless services as well as Kubernetes clusters in enterprise environments, leveraging and maintaining automation where appropriate
- Have deep understanding and experience with configuration management tools
- Familiarity with CI tools, GitHub, Docker, and container orchestration tools
- Create regular reports of costs and utilization associated with AWS services.
- Work closely with application developers to build out CI/CD pipelines and workflows
- Creatively solve new complex problems while trying to keep the solution simple
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in AWS and related cloud technologies.
- 2 years of experience in the field of data center infrastructure management (UNIX/Docker/ Kubernetes/ Microservices)
- Must be well versed in generic administration tasks of managing Docker images, container networking and standard infrastructure maintenance tasks on Docker and Kubernetes platform
- Experience writing automation scripts
- Strong system administrator skills
- Comfort with facilitating collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional border
- In-depth experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to identify and articulate key trade-offs when making cloud and infrastructure decisions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and motivated to work with people to get the task accomplished, sometimes with minimal supervision.
- High level of customer responsiveness, excellent documentation and communication skills and attention to detail