350 S Grand Ave
Job Category: Business Intelligence
Job Number: 20277
Senior ETL Developer
- Perform in-depth development by writing complex ETL/ELT jobs, PL/SQL queries, APIs on various source systems, data marts and data warehouse support of the requirements for various strategic and/or tactical projects
- Work with a team of developers to provide input and oversight on ETL/ELT development designs and processes.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on Operational Data Stores, Data Warehouse, and Data Marts development; guide the development design activities with input and data dependencies.
- Identify development and data quality issues and work with leads and management to mitigate
- Conduct on-going analysis of the development process and practices within and between various systems and applications.
- Ability to multi-task various projects and tasks with tight deliverables while keeping informed of existing and evolving development best practice, industry standards and technologies.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- Maintain all appropriate training and continuing education requirements for both internal programs and external licenses and certifications.
- Develop and maintain positive, productive, and professional relationships with key business users to meet expected customer service levels.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Developer, preferably in a data-intensive financial company.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in advanced ETL/ELT, PL/SQL, Oracle, and Reporting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Business Intelligence technologies Abilities
Job Skills and Knowledge
- Knowledge of SAP and Informatica products: SAP Data Services and Business Objects (development, migration, access, installation and upgrades); Informatica PowerCenter, Data Quality, Data Validation
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing concepts and principles
- Experience in Oracle databases, PL/SQL is strongly preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills preferred.
- Ability to work independently or within a team for problem resolution
- Must demonstrate ability to multi-task and be flexible.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.