837 N Spring St #103
Job Category: Electrical Engineer
Job Number: 19369
- Analyze, model, design for excellence (DFx), drive prototype development, qualification, safety/REL certifications
- Design, simulate, calculate, and develop analytical models for prediction of design concepts throughout the development lifecycle.
- Develop proof of concept, risk assessments, mitigation plans, and incorporate lessons learned.
- Create circuit schematics and BOM; Work with layout team on designs that are industry leading in size and power density.
- Conduct design and layout reviews with cross-functional teams
- Prototype, test, and validate designs. Document multi-dimensional activities.
- Perform competitive benchmarking for each project.
- Transition designs into mass production. Support sustaining engineering issues.
- Prepare, present, and lead peer to peer and cross-functional design review meetings.
It is desired that the candidate has the following qualifications for the position:
- Bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years’ experience in power electronics
- Proficiency with schematic editor and PCB layout, simulation tool ex: Spice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally (less than 20%)
- Possess the ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done
- Experience with Altium.
- Magnetics siumulation.
- GIT or other similar version control systems.
- Arena PLM or similar product lifecyle management systems.
- Python, MATLAB, MathCAD, or similar software/tools.