16470 West Bernardo Drive
Job Category: Manager
Job Number: 20142
Engineering Manager, Payments
- Leading, coaching, mentoring and encouraging a dedicated team of Software engineers to architect, build, deploy and support best-in-class software services that are always available to provide the best gaming experience for our customers.
- Lead multiple concurrent projects. Estimate, plan, and slice projects to deliver frequent value to production.
- Build and develop a high energy, committed, motivated engineering team focusing on engineering and operational excellence to deliver awesome business results.
- Collaborate across business units and product teams to develop and execute against the team' s vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Use technical expertise and industry trends to influence software development standard methodologies.
- Handle day-to-day activities of engineering team using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Consistent track record of building and leading high performing engineering teams
- Breadth and depth of experience building and running complex software systems and highly scalable/available software
- 10+ years of experience in Software development
- 5+ years as a Development Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confirmed ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to executives and non-technical leaders
- BS or Master’ s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with micro service architecture.
- Experience in deploying, operating, and running services in AWS or other cloud environment.
- Experience building high performance, active-active, linearly scalable production services (Enterprise Java/J2EE, or C++, Web Services, REST, SQL/NoSQL data layers)
- Experience with Linux experience (RHEL or CentOS preferred)
- Strong object-oriented design and code review skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform)