2580 N 1st St,
Job Category: Software
Job Number: 20261
Be part of a group of passionate and talented engineers tasked to develop and deliver advanced IoT solutions (hardware and firmware) for the LPWAN space. We are currently looking for a Sr. Firmware Applications Engineer to be part of our team. As part of this team, you' ll have the opportunity to be a key contributor in the development and released of next generation' s IoT solutions.
- Responsibilities Investigate, develop, and validate new firmware for LoRa based IoT solutions.
- Provide firmware and embedded software support to new and existing customers.
- Collaborate with internal/external engineering teams to architect and review production ready firmware for real use case applications.
- Develop and enhance wireless protocols designed for LPWAN IoT solutions. Participate in the testing, debugging, and validation of new and existing firmware to ensure highest quality.
- Generate technical documentation, presentations, and training materials to promote the company’ s products and to facilitate LoRa technology adoption and design-in.
- Minimum Requirements Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science plus 5+ years of recent embedded software or firmware development experience.
- At least 5 years of expertise in C/C++ development and troubleshooting
- At least 3 years of experience with programming ARM, PIC, and/or AVR microcontrollers.
- Experienced in firmware architecture, development, debugging and validation for low power IoT solutions.
- Experienced with hardware interfaces such as UART, SPI, GPIO, I2C, JTAG, and USB Knowledge of wireless protocol stack development, testing, and troubleshooting Experienced with laboratory instruments such as spectrum analyzer, signal generator, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, multi-meter, soldering, etc.
- Experienced in wireless communication protocols such as LoRaWAN, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth.
- Experienced with board bring-up and debugging Excellent communication skills and passion to be better
- Preferred Qualification Master' s Degree with an emphasis on embedded software and firmware
- Knowledge of network protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, 6LowPAN, etc.
- Good understanding of wireless communication systems Experienced with developing drivers and applications for Windows and Linux operating system Experienced scripting language such as Python, Perl, Matlab