Healthcare Data Analyst - Claims and Authorizations
2001 Lind Ave SW Beaverton, OR 00000 US
Location: Remote (Oregon and Washington residents)
Our Direct Client is on the lookout for a talented Healthcare Data Analyst specializing in Claims and Authorizations. We are committed to transforming healthcare through data-driven insights and are looking for an analytical powerhouse to join our team.
- Design, implement, and coordinate data analysis projects to support decision-making processes.
- Provide analytical support for accreditation and external regulatory agency audits, as well as operational healthcare metrics.
- Maintain and manage relational database solutions.
- Create compelling and informative dashboards using Tableau.
- Bachelor's Degree in a highly quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering/Physics, Accounting, or Computer Science with a minimum of 5 years of data analysis experience -OR- a minimum of a HS Diploma or GED Equivalency and 7+ years of data analysis experience.
- 2+ years of experience in data visualization using Tableau or PowerBI.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL for data extraction and reporting.
- Healthcare organization/health insurer experience is a plus.
- Statistical modeling experience is desirable.
- Experience: 5+ to 7 years
- Seniority Level: Associate
- Management Experience Required: No
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Willingness to Travel: Occasionally
Our client offers exceptional benefits that prioritize your well-being, professional growth, and financial security. We are dedicated to caring for everyone, especially the most vulnerable in our communities. When you work with us, you can focus on delivering our mission while we take care of you.
About the Company
Our client is a comprehensive healthcare organization with a rich history of serving communities for over a century. Our 120,000 caregivers work in over 50 hospitals, more than 1,000 clinics, and provide a full range of health and social services across seven states: Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, and Washington. We are committed to delivering quality care and advancing best practices.
- Base Salary: USD $70,000 to $90,000