11525-B Stonehollow Drive Suite 255
Contract To Hire
Job Category: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 20159
The inventory and warehouse associate will be an integral part of supply chain organization assisting with warehouse and logistics functions in the distribution center. The primary function will be stocking and locating inventory. In addition, this position will include monitoring internal ticking systems and tracking shipments to final destinations. This position will also assist the configuration team with staging and software updates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, asset tag and stock inventory
- Process returns from field and work unmatched receipts
- Perform daily cycle count audits
- Work logistics tickets assigned by the supervisor
- Monitor and manage shipments and expedite exceptions with carriers.
- Work within systems to properly manage the announcement of shipments to third party locations.
- Minimum 2-3 experiences in high volume logistics environment, preferable in the telecommunication industry
- 4-year degree is a plus
- Oracle ERP experience is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with minimal management direction
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs. without assistance
- Ability to stand/lift for extended periods of time
- Organized, structured, methodical, accountable and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication skills with superior customer service skills