55 S Lake Ave
Job Category: Java
Job Number: 20150
In this role, you will be part of the WorkForce Now (WFN) / Time & Labor Management division that provides a holistic human capital management time solutions for mid-sized companies domestically and internationally. You will apply your experience in all categories within WFN, which include payroll, HR, benefits and time. In this role, you will make positive contributions to strengthen our product experience that will allow WorkForce Now to be the leading global HCM provider.
- Responsible for building services and coming up with appropriate solutions to business problems
- Research, Design, Develop, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems/applications
- Prototyping solutions and recommending the adoption of new technologies and continually improve our client experience.
- Support Development and Deployment of application software releases to production and Non-Production environments
- Self-reliant, hands-on position on the team to lead and drive code quality, maintain application stability in an agile environment.
- Collaborate with architectural peers, product owners, UX/UI, Internal/External stakeholders and globally distributed teams to understand requirements and develop application in compliance to client needs
- Assist in the development of overall project plans and timetables, analysis and identification of intermediate deliverables
- Define engineering best practices and mentor teams to write elegant code using effective automated unit tests & Test Driven Development methodologies
- Develop specifications for new products/services, applications and service offerings
- Meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
- 8+ years of strong technical experience with hands-on in application development / system / platform / integration and testing software/solutions
- Bachelor degree in computer science, information technology or related field, or combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Strong experience with Java, J2EE, Spring, Tomcat, Hibernate frameworks
- Experience in modular/OO coding
- Work with Tomcat application servers and Eclipse IDE.
- Solid experience working with server-side application frameworks such as JSP, JSF, and Spring
- Strong Development Experience with Restful and SOAP-based web services, JSON and XML and knowledge on the Microservices oriented architecture
- Demonstrate significant experience working with relational databases, SQL and newer NoSQL data stores
- Experience in designing & building responsive applications overlaying web and mobile devices is a plus
- Experience with behavior-driven testing frameworks like Cucumber and integration-testing frameworks like Selenium and Soap UI
- Experience in SCRUM, Jira, GitHub, Jenkins
- Self-motivated team player who excels in a collaborative environment, has a strong sense of personal accountability, and contributes beyond job role and responsibilities