2120 Colorado Ave
Job Category: Security
Job Number: 20145
- Work closely within the Security Operations team to help manage, maintain, design, configure, and document security tools, systems, and processes including, but not limited to, the following:
- Administer security tools and technologies
- Maintain systems (Linux, Windows, etc.) E.g. install security patches, OS updates, etc.
- Collect and analyze systems and application security logs
- Ensure compliance with internal policies, standards and regulatory requirements
- Perform forensics activities and root cause analyses
- Review security monitor logs from all systems (Firewalls, OS’, Email, IDS, Splunk etc...), and take action to mitigate any threats based on findings
- Participate in architecting design, development, and implementation of any new application or service
- Conduct vulnerability assessments, review and confirm vendor suggested vulnerability remediation as needed
- Assessing and triaging potential security incidents. Coordinating and leading response to high impact security incidents.
- Lead efforts to detect and analyze malicious software and work with vendors and teams
- Lead projects, planning, controlling, executing and closing assigned projects to produce required deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Strong desire to perform as an incident responder and handle investigating, triaging, analyzing and reporting
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to learn new technology and concepts quickly
- Knowledge about exploits, vulnerabilities, network attacks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with analytical and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement of procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects with tight deadlines across a global enterprise
- Experience with information security SIEMs, vulnerability scanners and application scanners
- Must be proficient with Linux administration
- Ability to construct basic Boolean logic and regex search strings
- Programming and scripting using Python, Linux shell scripts, regex, a plus
- 2+ years of systems engineering experience and cybersecurity work, preferably in an entertainment industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Four-year degree preferred, Associate Degree in Information Security, industry certification, or work equivalent