600 Corporate Pointe, Suite 1250
Job Category: Program Manager
Job Number: 20210
As a Director, Product Development, your responsibilities will include collecting business and customer requirements and creating and executing the product strategy and roadmaps to deliver SaaS products for our growing business.
- Own product requirements, strategy and roadmaps for products on our platform, as well as enhancements to our existing products to meet changing market and competitive needs.
- Develop data driven models and analytical approaches to determine business performance, growth and emerging opportunities.
- Leverage data collected via KPIs and experiments to influence product roadmap and business strategy.
- Present strategies and analysis to executive team
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’ s Degree in business, Computer Science, Engineering or related field; Master’ s degree preferred
- 8+ years of product experience, with a demonstrated record of launching successful SaaS products
- Passion for an ability to understand customer needs and deliver great solutions
- Track record for building software that is easy to use with exceptional user experience
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research and survey methods
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required