6265 Gunbarrel Avenue Suite B
Job Category: PHP
Job Number: 20197
Our client is urgently looking for a PHP Developer that can maintain technical aspects of computer software systems and related hardware interface components, based on functional and system requirements, to produce accurate and timely results for our client company' s products. The person selected for this role will work independently with a minimum of assistance/guidance. Other duties for the role are as follows:
- Responds promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- Resolves issues and provides status reports to management.
- Participates in the project planning process and suggests methods and improvements to compete projects on time and within budget.
- Supports software development projects through the entire lifecycle, including design, development, test and production release.
- Maintains and updates 4GL SQL scripts to achieve stated goals.
- Participates in scrum meetings to provide project status and identify project roadblocks, as necessary.
- Participates in Sprint Planning to plan the work and development tasks for the next software release.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- In-depth software development experience and skills in the following areas:
- Standard Development Skills: SQL.
- Technologies: Apache, IIS.
- Environment/Platforms: RHEL, CentOS, Debian, Windows.
- Toolsets: Secure CRT, Visual Studio.
- Database: Relational database experience, Informix, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Source Control: TFS
- Thorough familiarity with the product development life cycle and extensive hands-on experience with multiple methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of multi-user, multi-tasking software capabilities and constraints.
- In-depth understanding of iterative software development lifecycle methodology such as Agile.
- Solid understanding of relational databases.
- Outstanding technical and analytical skills.
- Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them.
- Expert knowledge of standard development tools.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems.
- Ability to prioritize and lead multiple tasks.
- Ability to develop timely, creative, working software oriented solutions to specific end-user problems while remaining within the context of overall product specification.
- Ability to clearly and professionally communicate with business users, team members and management.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a suitability determination.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to information stored in operational databases.