PLC Application Engineer, Level 2
8440 Florin Rd Sacramento, CA 95828 US
- writes PLC programs, OIT programs, and software control descriptions for controlling water and/or wastewater processes.
- Responsible for working off engineering drawings and specifications, providing input (as needed) regarding the project design, and programming using various software and hardware platforms.
- Also responsible for bench testing and panel testing to verify that all aspects of PLC & OIT functionality meet required project specifications.
- Assist with the troubleshooting and programming of programs once installed onsite
- Applied knowledge in programming major manufacturers (Allen-Bradley, Schneider Electric, Siemens, etc.) PLCs & OITs
• Working knowledge of instruments and electro-mechanical devices used for process control