2950 N. Hollywood Way
Job Category: Product Manager
Job Number: 20252
Product Sales, Manager
- Attain targeted sales by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects.
- Negotiate the terms of agreements and close sales.
- Effectively articulate to multiple organizational levels and drive sales to various departments throughout organizations, emphasizing ever-increasing usage.
- Develop strong business cases, proposals, and presentations for sales opportunities.
- Become an advocate for the client, communicating client needs and goals to team members who include implementation, support, training, and development in order to better the product and processes.
- Learn the functionality and benefits of the system to troubleshoot client challenges, and brainstorm with other team members on solutions to client issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the industry, trends, technology, competitive offerings, and customer requirements, and provide informed feedback to the company.
- Participate in professional organizations (sales, marketing, industry associations)
- Utilize Salesforce as a CRM tool and run accurate and timely reports out of the system.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Three to five years of consultative sales experience in an enterprise or large account sales environment.
- Experience selling document imaging, ECM or similar applications.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in General Business, Marketing, Communications or equivalent line of study is preferred.
- Must have experience using MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and a CRM such as Salesforce.
- Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and communication skills.