Product Sales Engineer/Manager
• Understand the SmartSuite – capabilities and service, and effectively communicate all offerings to clients.
• Identifies current and future client service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Designs product configurations and provides recommendations based on client feedback and workflows.
• Provides product, service, or equipment technical and engineering information by delivering technical presentation, answering questions and requests.
• Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating operations improvements.
• Liaise with technology, contracts, and other divisions that have touch points to the systems.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Handle multiple projects simultaneously along with day-to-day duties and any other client or internal special requests.
• Work in conjunction with the Products team to report client enhancement requests, debug client issues, and prioritize product development.
• Share responsibilities of incoming client communications, troubleshoot client challenges, and brainstorm with other team members on solutions to client issues in a timely manner.
• Participate and at times lead team meetings to discuss successes/failures of projects and offer suggestions for improvements.
• Utilize Salesforce as a CRM tool and run accurate and timely reports out of the system.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
• 8-10 years experience in product sales, marketing or engineering
• Bachelor’ s Degree in General Business, Computer Engineering or Science, Communications or equivalent line of study preferred
• Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and communication skills
• Must have experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe, and a CRM tool such as Salesforce.
• Articulate, persuasive, strategic, proactive, detailed and a high aptitude for learning new and creative ways to solve problems more efficiently.