1800 E Imperial Hwy
Job Category: System Architect
Job Number: 20302
Project / Systems Architect
- Under limited supervision, assists in the development of overall architecture approach for all layers of a solution.
- Assists in the assessment and recommendation of infrastructure and application solutions for upgrades to meet business needs.
- Participates in the investigation, planning, coordination, and preparation of feasibility studies relative to new computer-based systems and modifications to existing systems.
- Reviews and provides input on proposals from an architectural perspective, including feasibility, practicality, technical viability, and consistency.
- Within the One IT Community, participates with other areas on special assignments as they affect computer-based systems.
- Understands and uses reference architecture.
- Understands and uses solution delivery framework.
- Education: Undergraduate degree in areas related to Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Mathematics preferred.
- Prefer BS or BA and/or product-related technical insurance coursework (CPCU, CPU, LOMA).
- Equivalent work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Technical certifications preferred.
- Experience: Six years minimum experience in Information Technology field.
- Must have knowledge in information technology architecture components, principles, procedures and practices.
- Must have knowledge in information design, controls and audit methodology for business systems and data processing environments.
- Must have a broad knowledge in information technology trends.
- Must have a detailed familiarity with applicable operating systems.
- Must have an in-depth understanding in insurance and financial services business models and operations.
- Must have knowledge of project management concepts and techniques required.
- Contact center 59
- APIs - Microservices
- Platform assessments
- Work close with business
- Agile Architecture
- KAFKA - Event driven architecture
- .NET moving to Java
- Line skills uplift – Mentoring & training
- Hands on POC development