Project Manager, Infrastructure/IT Core
2011 N. Soto St (Hybrid) Los Angeles, CA 90032 US
- Develops Project Charter, gathers the scope and gets sign off from Stakeholders.
- Works closely with technical teams and subject matter experts to define requirements and bridges the gap between technical teams and the business.
- Ability to translate technical specifications into detailed requirements.
- Facilitates design discussions along with the technical subject matter experts and gets architecture review board approvals.
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure and foundational services (Citrix, Servers, IPs, VMs, databases, SAN/NAS, Network – firewalls, switches, routers, access points, Telecom, AD, DNS, IaaS, SaaS), SSO and cyber security technologies.
- Develops detailed project organization charts & roles/responsibilities matrices.
- Creates the project budget, manages project budgets including capital and operating expenses, forecasts spend on a regular basis.
- Builds project work breakdown structures & schedules.
- Manages project risks, issues, decisions, action items, dependencies, and change requests.
- Maintains up-to-date project documentation in the PMO departmental repository and in Service Now.
- Adheres to the PMO defined processes, methodologies, and minimum required documentation.
- Performs meeting management, communicates progress/status and health of the projects including managing the budgets and reporting on it.
- Utilizes departmental templates as intended and instructed.
- Serves as the primary liaison for assigned projects.
- Fosters positive relationships with project team members and stakeholders.
- Perform any other Project Manager duties as assigned by the Portfolio Manager in addition to the above as required by the EPMO department.
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience/knowledge of managing project budgets – Capital and Operational
- Experience in at least one PPM tool – Service Now ITBM/ Clarity/ Planview, etc.
- Experience in a healthcare organization
- Scrum Master or Product Owner Certification
- ITIL, CISSP certifications preferred