1300 W 120th Ave
Job Category: PM
Job Number: 20105
Consultant, Technical Project Manager
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Project Management and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans.
- Identify, assess, communicate, and mitigate risks and issues as they arise.
- Drive identification of requirements across business units.
- Provide technical leadership to the team, and drive closure of technical issues by working with front/backend and partner engineers.
- Communicate directly with executive management team to share program/project status, and to escalate risks and issues as needed to ensure visibility, ownership, and timely resolution.
- 2+ years full life-cycle consulting project experience managing large scale programs that span across Product Management, Business, Marketing, and Third-Party partners.
- Must understand both Waterfall and Agile Project Methodologies
- Must be able to work across multiple project workstreams, resource scheduling, and status reporting.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Office 365
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- 1+ year’ s Microsoft technologies experience with delivering and launching software for web, mobile or desktop.
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership, and proactive can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Master’ s degree in a technical field (e.g., computer science, electrical engineering, information systems, etc.).
- Experience with Office 365 Migration is a big plus
- Experience with SharePoint, Intune, Azure and System Center related products is a big plus
- Drive large scale projects that have high visibility and impact to the organization.
- Proficient in presenting to and persuading at the Senior Director and Vice-Presidential level.
- Ability to travel based on client location and requirements.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- Experience with enterprise security regulations like ITAR, ISO, GDPR, FedRamp is a plus.