448 S Hill St Suite 200
Job Category: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 20132
Reporting to the Sr. IT Manager.
- IT Service Operations Manager, and IT Systems Administrator to scope, budget, and plan for the overall internal technology roadmap and project forecast
- Establishing and implementing training and continuous learning for InStride employees as new tools and services are implemented.
- Holding regular team meetings to determine progress, challenges, and questions regarding ongoing projects
- Create and own a method for the change management lifecycle
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by the standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Working with business stakeholders, IT Service Operations Manager, and IT Systems Administrator to develop comprehensive project plans as they apply to internal technology and implementations
- Standardizing and documenting systems, processes, and workflows as they apply to the overall project management lifecycle.
- Technology experience in enterprise software, education technology, consumer internet, or related industries
- Thorough understanding of the ITIL, Agile, and Scrum methodologies.
- Demonstrated success and understanding of diverse IT Systems, especially cloud applications and services
- Advanced knowledge of information technology and development workflows/lifecycles
- Excited by the challenge of helping to build a world-class technology team that delivers white glove service
- Exposure to enterprise level tools and systems such as GSuite, Okta, HRIS, JIRA, and AWS
- Ability to facilitate and enable people to collaborate with each other; and promote collaboration with partners e.g. with Universities, corporate clients and the team
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “ no job too small” startup mentality
InStride is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, ethnicity, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, medical condition, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant' s criminal history.