15535 Sand Canyon
Job Category: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 19916
- Lead leadership update forums to drive decision making and project transparency.
- Drive support across functional projects and across the team.
- Own the creation, development, planning, and cross functional communication of launch planning.
- Dive into the details of specific needs of each work stream to ensure high-quality, on-time execution.
- Lead process definition and continuous improvement to create scalable work flows.
- Own the delivery of the company’ s long-term, global vision, strategy and roadmap for your area.
- Act as the owner of a portfolio of products or features designed to advance our best-in-class customer experience.
- Lead and influence business and technology stakeholders as well as leaders across the organization to drive strategic initiatives.
- Lead business planning, determine the timelines and deliverables for the business and the broader organization.
- Execute on tasks to deliver results and ensure alignment with our strategy.
- Effectively communicate progress within the organization.
- Provide clear internal communication to various stakeholder groups.
- Manage ongoing processes on a daily basis.
- Gather data and metrics to drive projects and measure success.
- Conduct risk analysis, document risks, and control risk.
- Discuss highly technical issues with software developers and stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Multiple years of professional Project Management experience in Information Technology.
- Experience developing and delivering on project milestones with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in an ever changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively and simultaneously in both tactical and strategic modes.
- Proven project management skills and driving complex projects to success.
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas.
- Action and results oriented mentality and ability to problem-solve using creative thinking and innovation.
- Fluent in English, demonstrated strong writing and verbal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously using data to guide decisions.
- Generally requires 4-8 years of experience in project management in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’ s Degree required.
- Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across business units.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion skills.
- MBA preferred.
- Experience in the eCommerce industry is a plus