3250 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 401
Job Category: QA
Job Number: 20170
Our client based in LA is searching for a QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER LEAD; the candidate suited for this role must be able to handle the following responsibilities:
- Ensure that current and new tools are reliable, free from defect, and preserve data integrity.
- Partner across the organization to understand and document product requirements and create sound test cases.
- Review user stories, acceptance criteria, specifications, and other available information in order to develop test plans and test cases.
- Create, document, verify, and execute both automated and manual user acceptance test plans.
- Create performance test metrics and execute performance tests.
- Execute component-level as well as platform-wide testing plans to ensure all tools in the client' s platform work as intended independently and collectively.
- Carry out root-cause analysis on defects to ensure high-quality fixes.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions and sprint planning.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures and metrics collection to ensure consistency and improvement in our processes for testing software.
- Ensure complete and proper communication about risks to quality.
- Be available for work during off-hours maintenance windows as required to enact environment optimizations.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior Lead experience
- Experience with test automation
- Experience with SQL Server database
- ETL Skills
- C# development skills
- Familiarity with agile project planning
- Azure and DevOps exposure a big plus