Quality Assurance Engineer
We are seeking a QA Engineer to own the test strategy, test planning, coordination and execution. The resource will need to work with resources from the media engineering, business analyst, users, vendor, and and various SMEs to different applications are, to make sure the integration testing is planned and executed properly and thoroughly. The resource will also need to coordinate testing with other onshore and offshore testers who is helping with the testing.
• Plan, commit, report out, and deliver your work on a cross-functional and diverse team.
• Be a vocal advocate and driver for quality engineering, as you participate in all testing activities
• Contribute to and provide best practice subject matter expertise on all integration and end to end testing with different applications.
• Review and understand the translation of business user stories into test scripts
• Draft up test cases and strategy based on the business requirement
• Lead and audit other junior onshore and offshore testing approach, progress and execution quality
• Ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse testing activities simultaneously
• Come up with automation strategy and scripts when applicable
• Communicate to other team members on the project team with all progress, defects and concerns
• Communicate to QA Manager and other leaders for all concerns and progresses
• Maintain and provide a QA Dashboard on all project related testing activities.
• Help improve QA process and framework
• Previous working experience with Media asset management and Media engineering workflows
• 5 + previous QA experience with web application testing
• 3 + previous QA experience with integration testing
• Strong hands-on experience in driving Quality Engineering best practices and automation
• Previous experience with automation using Selenium (Java)
• Previous experience with load testing and monitoring
• Previous lead work experience with onshore and offshore resources
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-driven, motivated, committed
• Bachelor’ s degree on software engineering or related