10202 W Washington Blvd.
Job Category: QA
Job Number: 20042
Quality Assurance IT team is responsible in helping application team build automated test scripts for end to end testing and performance testing in the Agile and DevOps pipeline.
- Basic to Mid-level basic Java/Python experience to support test automation with regards to DevOps and Agile practices.
- Contribute in the development effort for a Java, Python-based automation framework.
- Develop automation tests for web applications, Restful APIs, thick clients, etc.
- Explore the latest automation toolsets and applications in the industry and participate in developing Proofs of Concept.
- Collaborate with internal and offshore developers for requirement gathering and framework development.
- Experience with Maven, Jenkin/Hudson, TestNG, Selenium, Robot Framework, Cucumber, Jira, and TestRail is a big plus.
- Familiarity with Eclipse or similar IDE and version control tools such as GitHub, Perforce, SVN.
- Independent thinker and effective communicator, with a passion for solving problems analytically.
Requested Qualifications: BS degree or higher in Computer Science Experience/project work using Java and Python or any other low/high level programming language