3301 Exposition Blvd
Job Category: QA Manager
Job Number: 19675
Top 3 Essential Skills
- Strong knowledge of test automation and performance testing. At a minimum they will need to have a deep enough understanding at the concept level to be able to lead the efforts around those two areas including designing solutions, understanding what’ s needed/involved, and experience successfully doing this before
- Strong enough leadership skills to be able to motivate the team, manage multiple workstreams, and maximize the team’ s output of high value add activities
- Good culture fit – enthusiasm, a strong passion for quality, common sense, a high level of attention to detail, dedication, and solid communication
- Testing across Web, Mobile, API, ERP – broad experience needed
- Strong technical and people manager - prefer someone technical to mentor effectively.
- CI/CD-DevOps environment (tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Harness)
- Strong programming and automation skills needed
- Need design of automation frameworks experience
- Strong quality engineering focus as opposed to quality assurance
- Blend of Automation and Performance based testing, no functional testing, need someone performance engineering focused.