Prosum https://prosum3.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.prosum.com https://www.prosum.com true
Renewable Energy Automation Engineer, BESS
243 Tuxedo Ave. Hybrid/Cleveland, OH 44131 US
2023-05-16 2023-07-05 Employment Type: Perm Job Category: Software Job Number: 23666
The Software Engineer BESS, NIS – Americas will assist in
Pay up to $140k
- Develop Power Management System for Energy Storage System this includes
- Determine control software and system hardware requirements for products based on current market needs, grid code requirements.
- Standardize suite for grid-scale market applications by designing execution sequences, application parameters, control block diagrams, and then facilitate software implementation for:
- Volt-VAR Compensation Mode
- Dynamic Transfer
- Frequency Compensation Mode
- Black Start
- Islanded Operation
- Develop SCADA/HMI System for Energy Storage System.
- Experience Programming Networked PLC Systems,
- Programming IEC 61131-3 Automation Experience a plus, ISaGRAPH or CODESYS
- Power Management System (PMS) experience a plus
- Experience Programming Large SCADA/HMI Systems, Level 1, 10k to 20k Tags
- Programming Wonderware
- Experience with Industrial Networks and Protocols, MODBUS TCP, ENET IP, etc.
- Experience with Grid Scale Energy Storage or Solar Inverters, System Applications and Configuration
- Experience with Battery Systems Applications, C rate, SOC, BMS communication protocols, Round Trip Efficiency, etc.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and specifications
- BSEE or MSEE preferred
- PE License preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in automation design in utility scale renewable energies EPC projects.
Pay up to $140k