3301 Exposition Blvd
Job Category: SDET
Job Number: 20122
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
We are looking for a smart and self-driven Senior Software Development Engineer in Test who can take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic collaborative team environment.
We’ d love to chat if you have:
- Developing innovative approaches, techniques, and solutions in the areas of Automation, Performance Engineering, Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, Service Virtualization, Shift Left/Shift Right, TDM, TEM, etc.
- Analyzing how systems are being tested manually and identifying opportunities to reduce that time and effort through Automation
- Designing and creating robust automated test scripts to address business and technical use cases.
- Maintaining, supporting and extending our existing in-house automation framework and automation suite
- Collaborating with Software Engineering Leaders, Project Managers, Product Managers, and others to ensure smooth integration of Quality Engineering solutions into the SDLC
- Researching and staying up to date on the latest tools, technologies, trends, and approaches within the QE space and incorporating the ones that make sense.
- Participating in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Participating in design and code reviews, refactor code as needed to meet evolving design standards, participate in or lead engineering process improvements.
A minimum of 7 years of diverse experience designing, developing, and implementing Test Automation solutions across a variety of platforms and applications.
Experience using tools, frameworks and languages like Java, JMeter, Jenkins, Sauce Labs, GIT, SQL, Dynatrace, Loom, SonarQube, etc.
A strong passion for quality, high level of attention to detail, and the proven ability to solve complex technical challenges
Extensive experience applying Quality Engineering techniques across the SDLC to improve the quality of systems and enable the ability to deliver quality at speed.
Experience with configuring build tools, CI/CD pipeline is a plus.
A Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent