1 Duette Way
Job Category: SalesForce
Job Number: 20107
What we’ re looking for:
We are looking for a results-oriented Salesforce Developer who:
- loves to learn
- plays well with others
- connects well with developers and non-developers alike
- is excited to deliver the best solutions
On a technical level, we’ re looking for someone who:
- knows when to build with clicks vs. code
- can build workflows, process builder, formula fields, and reports in their sleep
- is eager to discover, align on, and implement solid enterprise patterns of code
- is ready to join us in high-value projects like the pending lightning migration
- is solid with APEX
- can work with Visualforce
- is ready to tackle lightning web component
What you’ re looking for:
What will you do?
Develop and enhance the Client' s Salesforce.com platform, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Service Cloud Console, Salesforce Mobile App, Field Service Lightning, Marketing Cloud, and multiple Communities.
Collaborate with the team to design the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications.
Build applications using both declarative (point-and-click) and code (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, etc.) solutions.
Work on pilot projects with Salesforce.com and other Vendors, leveraging newer tools and providing feedback and direction.
Work with business and other IT functions converting business requirements, processes, and designs into comprehensive, robust, efficient, and stable designs and solutions.
Work with SOAP, REST, and Salesforce Connect/OData integrations between Salesforce and multiple systems.
Initiate communication as necessary to ensure a clear understanding of progress, issues, risks, status, etc.
Interact with other team members and have a thorough understanding of the potential impacts of proposed solutions on other areas of the systems and/or project.
Set permission and data access in standard and custom apps.
Develop and execute unit testing and code coverage for all developed objects, including testing documentation and validation, and assists in system test, performance test, and other user tests as needed.
Provide ongoing support of the existing Salesforce.com system - resolve coding, configuration, security, performance, and data issues in a timely fashion. Use Force.com platform for debugging and monitoring automated business processes.
Identify new and emerging solutions, assess their relevance and potential value to the organization, and contribute to briefings of staff and business management.
Assist in the development of standards, strategies, and procedures to improve the software development lifecycle process, and adhere to these standards.
What will you have?
- an established company that really cares about employees and won’ t burn you out
- great benefits - from PTO to medical, dental, vision insurance, to 401k matching, volunteer time off, and more
- an agile and flexible team dedicated to delivering maximum value in the most efficient and maintainable way
- an opportunity to grow your skills as a Salesforce Developer across many Salesforce systems and products
Expert APEX Code (Classes and Triggers)
Expert Force.com Applications
Expert Process Builder
Expert Creation and management of Formulas, Validation Rules, and Workflow Rules
Expert Data Loader
Expert Creation, Management, and Deployment of Packages
Moderate Visualforce development
Moderate Web and mobile development
Moderate Lightning Component Development
Moderate Lighting Web Component Development
Acceptable Training and Experience includes
Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science is a plus.
Salesforce.com Developer Certification is a plus.
Minimum of 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com development