Prosum https://prosum3.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/JB-Square-200x200-1.png https://www.prosum.com https://www.prosum.com true
Preferred Skills and Education
Salesforce CPQ Application Analyst
7000 Central Parkway, Suite 800 Atlanta, GA 30328 US
2023-04-03 2023-07-05 Employment Type: Perm Job Category: CRM Job Number: 23576
- Work with Lead to Quote process team to define schedule for working with internal business leaders and individual companies / sites to gather requirements.
- Lead requirements sessions with business leaders and users to gather, synthesize, analyze and document business requirements.
- Guide Proof-of-Concept projects to validate new architectures and solutions.
- Engage with Salesforce Technical Architect and staff to determine the most appropriate strategy and designs to meet business needs.
- Effectively communicate status, collaborate, and problem-solve with relevant stakeholders
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify recommendations for process improvements, overcoming constraints, and resolve difficult operational and technological issues.
- Work directly with and serve as the liaison where needed between business units, technology (IT) teams and the company’s CRM Team
- Facilitate User Acceptance of Solutions including demonstrations, proof-of-concepts, etc.
- Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks. Provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new functionality.
- Recommending AppExchange solutions that might be available rather than building new.
- Participate in Agile team with planning, scoping and testing of technical solutions for the product capabilities, through to continuous delivery to production.
- Understand core aspects of SFDC capabilities, including upcoming changes and potential system implications related to the SFDC release upgrades (currently scheduled 2-3 times a year) and provide suggestions to CRM Management for future usage of new features.
- Provide production system support and act as an escalation point for risks and issues between company’s CRM support team.
- Maintain and create product configuration models in Logik.io
- 4+ years experience as Salesforce Business Systems Analyst
- Experience and skill in performing business analyses, documenting requirements and specifications, and mapping processes
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills technical and non-technical staff
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to work as part of a team to tackle technical problems in multifaceted environments
- Experience leading internal initiatives
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Be independent, self-driven and naturally curious
Preferred Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certification in Salesforce
- Prior experience working with a Sales Team
- Scrum/Agile Project Management Experience
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, Experience Cloud, and Commerce desired
- Experience configuring various Salesforce modules including but not limited to account management, opportunity management, case management, campaign management, flows, profiles, roles, sharing rules and reports.
- Experience with advanced product configuration engines such as Logik.io, BigMachines and Steelbrick.