Our client is urgently looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to manage a complex project portfolio for their company. You will be responsible for managing projects involved in the implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- General management and delivery of projects.
- Work with product, business and development to effectively drive projects from concept to launch.
- Work with internal and offshore development teams to execute against requirements.
- Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
- Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues.
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Enhance project management process to accommodate rapidly changing software needs.
- 4+ years of experience in a software project manager role, or equivalent experience leading development teams.
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience that includes deployment of enterprise level Salesforce implementation.
- Proven project leadership skills including direct oversight and accountability for completion.
- Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
- Strong ability to use/manage project management tracking/reporting tools (e.g. JIRA/Greenhopper)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to interact with technical and business stakeholders.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification a plus.