385 Interlocken Crescent, Suite 800
Job Category: C++
Job Number: 20143
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of professional experience developing in either: C/C++, Objective-C or Swift.
- Experience or knowledge of XCode, codesign, Git.
- Experience with networking protocols and software interfaces.
- Proven experience writing unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of Software Design Patterns.
- Ability to write clean, maintainable code.
- Quality-focused mindset.
- Ability to work in Agile and highly collaborative environments.
- Understanding of Agile principles and concepts.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies and tools.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Mobile development experience.
- Proven experience writing daemons and system level applications for Mac.
- A degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience writing drivers for Mac.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Hands-on experience with Test Driven Development.
- Mac AppStore deployment.
- Significant experience developing user interface-driven applications
- Experience with high-performance, high-availability, large data volume product development.