Prosum https://prosum3.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/JB-Square-200x200-1.png http://www.prosum.com http://www.prosum.com true
ServiceNow IT Asset Analyst/Developer/Administrator (Hybrid work remote)
26300 La Alameda, Suite 100 Mission Viejo, CA 92691 US
2023-01-24 2023-04-29 Employment Type: Contract To Hire Job Category: Systems Administrator Job Number: 23429
As part of the infrastructure team, the ServiceNow IT Asset Analyst cum System Developer/ Administrator will be involved in support of the ServiceNow platform and the implementation of any new modules. The core focus area for this resource will be the ITOM and ITAM modules of SN, with the goal of acting as a backup resource for other SN Modules.
- Monitor the health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications
- Under general direction, customize, configure, and support solutions on the ServiceNow platform as it relates to ITOM, ITAM, CMBD, ITSM, Service Mapping, Employee Center, HRSD, Security Operations, Flows, and other related functionality
- Perform day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow platform.
- Ability to develop and maintain Self Service Catalog Items and proficient with workflow automation, User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, actions, business rules, client scripts, report setup, data imports, LDAP integration, and third-party software integrations
- Support ServiceNow discovery tool for CMDB.
- Implement Service Mapping
- Maintain the integrity of the ServiceNow platform across production and non-production instances.
- Design and configure new applications and modules.
- Present system changes to the ServiceNow Governance Team and Change Management Board, communicate changes to targeted users and implement approved changes to the platform
- Create and maintain custom reports and dashboards in the ServiceNow platform, ensuring no impact on system performance
- Ensure integrations between ServiceNow and other platforms are functioning as expected
- Implement new integration with key external systems like CrowdStrike, Intune etc.
- Install, configure, activate and maintain different OOB software publisher pack
- Integrate, configure, activate and maintain different software publishers and manage compliances
- Assist in building and maintaining internal documentation, create KB articles on ServiceNow functionality, and train users
- Support translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- Implement new functionality.
- Maintain Service Level Agreement (SLA) and monitor SLA workflows.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3 - 7 years of related experience in ServiceNow System Administration.
- ServiceNow system administrator training preferred.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator preferred (Implementation Specialist Certification, (ITSM, ITAM, ITOM, Discovery, Service Mapping, HRSD, Information Security a plus).
- Hands-on experience in configuring and managing CMDB
- Hands-on experience in Discovery configuration, developing catalog items, Flows, patterns, and custom identifiers, using Service Graph Connectors, Integration Hub, Orchestration
- Hands-on experience in ensuring compliance with highly regulated industry requirements.
- Experience in implementing ServiceNow processes and functions.
- Must possess fantastic communication skills.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Experience with IT Service Management, Asset Management and Operations Management
- Willingness to work as part of a team and contribute to the success of the group.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and understand complex issues and resolve customer inquiries and develop appropriate solutions quickly and effectively.
- Superior interpersonal and oral/written communication skills with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively take action to solve advanced problems while exhibiting sound judgment and successful stress tolerance.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work effectively under pressure and deal with multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to act independently upon information and make decisions that achieve optimal results.
- Results-oriented to ensure delivery of appropriate products and services in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Experience with HR Service Delivery and Security Operations will be preferred
- Fluent in German
- Web Services, AJAX, XML.
- Web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3).
- Understanding of ITIL v3 methodologies