385 Interlocken Crescent, Suite 800
Job Category: Manager
Job Number: 20144
In this job you will:
- Manage the team of software engineers to design, and develop in Swift/C++/Kotlin, the technologies behind our next-generation suite of endpoints and existing security suite.
- Work closely with technical leads on and outside the team to ensure good designs, documentation, and collaboration.
- Produce high quality, well-documented code promoting modularity, extensibility and performance.
- Perform code reviews and coaching for the engineers.
You bring to the table:
- Experience in managing teams of software engineers.
- Proven ability to deliver products on schedule.
- Proven experience working in Agile environment.
- Quality-focused mindset.
- Strong knowledge of Swift and/or C++ on macOS.
- 5-8 years in software development
- Strong knowledge of Mac OS X and macOS operating systems.
- We believe in TDD, bring it with you or learn with us.
- Understanding of OS internals is a plus.
- MacOS development at kernel and user-mode is a plus.
- Familiarity with Wireshark, Fiddler, or other Network Sniffing tools is a plus.