Sr RPA Developer
2011 N Soto Street Remote or Hybrid, CA 90032 US
Sr RPA Developer - Salary Range: $95,000 - $158,000
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years experience in a healthcare setting
- Minimum 5 years In Information Technology with emphasis in applications and analytics product development. Experience within an academic environment.
- Leading technical and functional teams within the applications development lifecycle.
- Working with users to understand workflows and translating these to application builds.
- Building new Analytics and Data Products. Experience with the System Development Lifecycle and Software Development methodologies.
- With Agile Project Management methodologies.
- With UiPath, Orchestrator, Insight, Remote Process Automation, Agile Development, Healthcare RPA development.
- Responds to applications system problems and makes necessary corrections and/or modifications to resolve problems.
- Searches for and identifies alternative and/or innovative solutions to technical problems.
- Knowledgeable of industry best practices, conventions, and regulations. Documents system procedures and guidelines for users.
- Consults with users to gain an understanding of desired functionality to define system requirements. Writes new and/or modify existing program code and/or job control languages.
- Write unit and functional tests within automated test environments to ensure code quality and concise yet comprehensive technical documentation - for APIs and other interfaces.
- Work with app developers, system administrators, app architects and client technical developers to develop fast and dynamic software applications
- Develops training manuals and programs and provides training to users.
- Other duties as assigned.