700 Newport Center Dr
Job Category: Data Architect
Job Number: 20148
Senior Data Architect
- Responsible to plan, design, develop and maintain the data architecture, data models and standards for various Data Integration projects in RSD.
- Ensure new features and subject areas are modeled to integrate with existing structures and provide a consistent view.
- Develop and maintain documentation of the data architecture, data flow and data models of the data warehouse appropriate for various audiences.
- Provide direction on adoption of Cloud technologies (AWS, Snowflake etc.) and industry best practices in the field of data warehouse architecture and modeling.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS /Qualifications
- Bachelor' s degree in Information technology or related field, with a Master’ s degree in Computer science or data science preferred
- 7+ years of experience in end-to-end data modeling, designing and building multi-dimensional enterprise data warehouses using Oracle or similar platforms
- Excellent communication, technical documentation and collaboration skills
- Strong experience using data modeling tools, such as Erwin or ER/Studio
- Strong SQL skills and knowledge of database objects such as stored procedures, materialized views, synonyms, and indexes
- Experience working with multiple databases such as Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, and/or MySQL
- Experience working with AWS technologies (S3, Redshift, Glue, Athena, Spectrum) and Snowflake is strongly preferred
- Experience with Informatica, Control M, MicroStrategy, Tableau is a plus
- Experience in the domain of financial services preferred