1155 Canyon Blvd
Job Category: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 20234
Senior Frontend Engineer
- You are obsessed with building extraordinary user interfaces and the language/platform is no longer the biggest challenge you face.
- You are devoted to quality and user experience.
- You love working on a small team, with which you have influence.
- You thrive when collaborating with teammates on the innovation of the product.
- You are able to communicate ideas to people throughout the organization, regardless of their roles and level of technical understanding.
- 5+ years of front-end application development, preferably single-page applications
- Experience with scaling responsive CSS architecture
- A component driven mindset that knows how to optimize for reusability
- Consuming RESTful APIs (creating them is a plus!)
- Git, Git workflows and comfort with the command line
- Self-starter with the ability to analyze trade-offs between potential solution to a given problem
- Experience with build tools like Webpack
Things That Set You Apart:
- Have you written technical blog posts?
- Do you have experience with TDD, CI, Selenium and building a culture of testing?
- Are you passionate about learning and guiding others?
- Experience with node and supporting libraries ( Express, Koa )
- Experience integrating your applications with GraphQL