Sr. SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) BSA (100% remote)
4 Parkway North Deerfield, IL 60015 US
- Actively participate in SAP S4/HANA transformation from ECC.
- Translates functional requirements into configuration or functional specifications and work closely with development team to build the system solutions if needed.
- Coordinates closely with Integration team (CPI) to set up new or change the existing interfaces (Contract, Sales order, Shipment, and invoice) with external customers.
- Works closely with FI and MM teams on integration and reporting needs.
- Design solutions and configure SAP to support day-to-day operations and create queries to support ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Hand off functional requirements to developers and serve as the developer’s point of contact for clarification and follow-up throughout the development process.
- Provide end user support in End-to-End Order to Cash process along with Interface and reporting needs.
- 5+ years of Experience in SAP Sales & Distribution module with minimum of one end to end S4/ECC implementation experience. Hands on experience in configuring and supporting Integration of SD with MM and FI modules.
- Hands on Experience in configuring end to end S/4 Order to Cash processes like Contract Management, Order management, Pricing, account determination, text, and output determination.
- A good experience in gathering functional requirements and design system solutions related to OTC area and SD integration with MM and FI.
- Hands on experience/Good understanding of configuring idoc structure to integrate S4 order, shipment, and invoice transactions with external systems
- Knowledge of customer down payment process is highly preferred.
- Provide functional support for reports, interfaces, and enhancements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite is a plus.