200 Flynn Road
Job Category: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 20306
Supply Quality/Foundry Engineer
- Interface between semiconductor manufacturing foundries and BU engineering teams.
- Actively participate is new process development for new technologies.
- Work with Test, Product and Design team to ensure effective remediation of issues and proactive focus on effective test coverage and optimization of outgoing quality.
- Participate and drive DFM, DFT and FMEA activities within the DE/PE/TE groups.
- Manage Quality Continuous Improvement activities through data analysis, root cause identification and implementation of corrective and preventative actions across the Product Development Cycle.
- Assist in the correlation of Wafer Sort, Process Eval, and Final Test activities for quality enhancements.
Minimum Educational Requirements & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical/Electronic, Applied Physics, Material Science Engineering or related degree. Master Degree is a plus.
- Solid Knowledge of product engineering fundamentals with an emphasis on Analog/Mix Signal, Systems on Chip (SoC) and Digital Signal Processors (DSPs) for High Speed Data Center Interconnects such as PAM-4.
- Solid knowledge of semiconductor device physics; including practical experience with SiGe, RF-SOI and RF-CMOS, Bipolar-CMOS-DMOS (BCD), and CMOS FinFET technology. Ability to identify semiconductor device failure mechanisms.
- Seven plus years of demonstrated experience in at least one or a combination of product engineering, test, or design in a complex IC merchant environment. IDM or Fabless Experience is acceptable.
- Effective communicator with the ability to interface at all levels within the organization, possessing a thorough written and verbal command of the English language.
Other Desired Attributes
- Advanced degree in applicable Engineering/Science field
- Experience in Semiconductors/Integrated Circuits Manufacturing & Test
- Proven ability to solve problems, analyze data using statistical concepts and tools
- Exposure to Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma methodologies, ideally Green/Black Belt certified
- Ability to work on multiple high priority projects and provide guidance to junior engineers when necessary
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills