Technical Recruiter- Phoenix
Surprise, AZ 85378 US
Technical Recruiter- Remote & based in the Phoenix Metro Area
Be part of a small, supportive team in a growing company with great leadership (we don’t just say it, we are it)! Prosum recently joined the Best Places to Work and Top Staffing Companies to Work for lists! Prosum’s culture is entrepreneurial, and our employees love the ability to structure their own hours, work remotely, and have uncapped earning potential! We strive to continually add fans to the Prosum community through our boutique approach to staffing. This human-first focus is what attracts candidates and clients alike to build long-term partnerships. We are a nationally certified minority-owned business through the Southern California Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).
Check out our website and hear from our employees in their own words what it’s like to work with us:
Why work here?
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for your tribe!
- We have a supportive leadership team that will invest in your growth and career
- You want to work with a senior and tenured team that has strong tech industry knowledge and a passion for working in a boutique agency
- You want to make an impact with an organization and have your voice heard
- We truly believe in a healthy work-life balance
- Your efforts determine your earnings! We have a competitive compensation package (base salary range from ($60K-$70K) with a best in class, uncapped commission structure
- You have options and can work remote or in a hybrid environment with co-working spaces as needed
- We offer open and flexible PTO, no accruals, no caps, we want our employees to take time off to recharge!
- We believe in recognizing you for doing great work with monthly and quarterly recognition and reward incentives.
- A yearly, all company beach day in Los Angeles!
- We believe in recognizing you for doing great work! We have monthly and quarterly recognition and reward incentives
- Our top performers and their guest get to take an all-expenses paid, 4-day, 3 night trip every year!
- Career path and growth support provided at all levels!
- Continuous technology & industry training
- We have great benefits (Medical, Dental, & Vision) & a 401k plan
- Identify great IT talent and connect them to their dream jobs!
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience through strong communication
- Develop robust relationships both internally and externally. Coordinate and schedule candidate interviews, prep and debrief them before & after
- You have a strong candidate network, and can generate a candidate pipeline, ideally in technology
- You have been in an IT recruiting role within a staffing agency for at least two years
- You feel comfortable with sourcing using LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, ATS, networking, etc.
- Organizational, time management and prioritization skills are one of your super-strengths!
- Ability to communicate in a remote environment with excellent written and verbal skills including, interviewing, influencing, negotiating, and collaborating
- Achieve and exceed individual performance goals and gross profit targets
- Excited to engage with ‘the hustle’ of an entrepreneurial team
- Ability to assess client company position requirements, and appropriately match permanent and/or temporary candidates to meet client needs and expectations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.