700 Newport Center Dr
Job Category: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 20345
- The position will develop and execute training to stakeholders and users of our Integrated Risk Platform (IRP) system for enterprise risk management.
- Develop training and communications process for IRP changes.
- Ability to design, develop, implement, and deliver system training.
- Partner with IRP project team and system team to create training materials.
- Prepares and performs training to end users of the system to drive user adoption.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Partner with IRP project team and system team to create communications materials
- Able to develop a comprehensive communication calendar, and author/edit messaging to support incremental rollout of the system.
- Experience with different media for communications and training – classroom, online, video, intranet announcements, emails, etc.
- Ability to lead and drive effective training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years experience in professional training role
- Proficient with Office 365 (PowerPoint, Word)
- Technology savvy (self learner)
- Experience with RSA Archer or GRC system would be nice
- Experience with risk management would be nice