909 North Sepulveda Blvd
Job Category: UX Developer
Job Number: 19178
- Design UIs and interactions for our client’ s website and web applications using a mobile-first approach
- Work within a cross-functional Agile team to deliver MVPs and optimization tests
- Collaborate with our UX research team to plan and execute studies that will inform your product and design solutions
- Communicate work at all levels of the organization to promote visibility of UX efforts
- Partner with product team managers to identify new problems-to-solve and develop testable hypotheses
Requirements for the Role
- Proven work as a UI/UX designer or related position with an online portfolio of UX projects available.
- Comfortable with any industry-standard design software and willing to learn new tools as needed.
- Ability to identify success metrics and use them to guide and evaluate designs.
- Leadership skills and initiative.
- Understanding of mobile design patterns and how to design for a responsive website.
- Experience working within established design patterns and styles.
- Strong written, verbal, and/or visual communication skills.
- Experience working on a cross-functional, in-house Agile product team
- Familiarity with web analytics software and A/B testing tools
- Basic knowledge of web technologies and how your designs get translated to a functional website
- Ability to craft new, reusable design patterns when appropriate
We want to see your work. In your portfolio, we’ ll be looking for the following:
- An analytical approach to design using qualitative and/or quantitative data to make decisions.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly.
- A variety of work from early stage research and ideation to execution and optimization.
- Your thought process and evidence of critical thinking, not just deliverables.
- Strength in two of the following areas: interaction design, visual design, content strategy, information architecture, design strategy, or user research.