• Designs and executes graphics for all on-air programs and promotion
• Organizes and maintains the graphic elements library. Maintains digital files and ensures that projects are properly archived.
• Working knowledge of Viz RT Artist.
• Proven design skills in utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3-D software is necessary.
• The ability to troubleshoot Viz graphic system issues is needed.
• Good organizational and project management skills.
• Knowledge of Viz Scripting, creating Tranisition Logic scenes and knowledge of DataPool a plus.
• The ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high- pressure environment is essential.
• Bachelor’ s degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
• 5 years experience within a broadcast and / or production environment.
• Must have the ability to work on strict timelines in an organized manner.
• Must also have strong design and troubleshooting skills.
• Be a team player with the ability to communicate with other groups within the department to carry out Viz Projects.