380 New York Street
Contract/Contract to Hire
Job Category: Systems Administrator
Job Number: 20333
Our client is looking for a Workfront Administrator to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in system administration, troubleshooting and customer support. This role will serve as the first point of contact for the company’ s Workfront user base in addition to overseeing data maintenance and fulfilling requests as needed.
- Triage, troubleshoot and resolve tickets with Workfront support
- Set up and train new Workfront users
- Monitor system usage and performance; perform data hygiene as necessary
- Create/update reports, dashboards, project templates and request queues
- Bachelor’ s degree in business, marketing or related field
- Minimum two (2) years of Workfront Administration experience
- Minimum two (2) years experience troubleshooting software errors and providing support for clients
- Highly organized, strongly self-motivated, and able to handle multiple tasks with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Strong decision-making, problem solving, and communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and results oriented; demonstrated track record of proactively establishing and following through on commitments.